Shipping process for new custom orthotics:
1. Once you place your order, we will ship to you a foam impression box with simple instructions for taking an impression of your feet.
2. Simply follow the instructions for creating your custom impressions and ship to us using the pre-paid return mailing label that comes inside your box.
3. We will use your custom foot impressions to fabricate your custom made orthotics. Turn around time averages 5 to 10 business days from the time we receive your foot impressions.
Orders received before 3:00 PM CST, will be processed and your foam impression box, for creating your custom orthotics, will be shipped to you via FedEx that same day.
Shipping process for reconditioning services:
1. Order from the reconditioning options available. We will recondition your existing custom made orthotics to like new condition using the options you choose. We will remove all necessary old materials from your original custom made rigid orthotic base and replace with new materials. If you have questions for what determines existing custom made orthotics, please call before ordering. 217.885.3047
2. Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email from Pay Pal.
3.You send your orthotics to us using your preferred shipping provider. We suggest that you use either a padded envelope (apply tape to the seal) or a small box. Please label your package and orthotics clearly to help avoid any delays.
Orthotics To You
Quincy IL 62305